TTK 2017 Highlights
To read it in a better format: click here
TTK 2017 Highlights
Another year has passed together here at TTK! 2017 was a year of growth and progression with new product releases, innovative development and ongoing improvements within our TTK community.
Here are some of the memorable events for TTK of last year:
New Products Releases
TTK R&D strives to provide the best possible products and make continual improvements. Here are just a few of the fruits of their works:
|Water Detection||Oil Detection|
Quality & Testing
New tests have been set up by the Quality department. We have established a more and more rigorous process of testing, examples:
- We have invested in the purchase of several machines allowing us to improve on our production and testing.
- The implementation of new tests for the OD range of cables in relation to:
- tightness/waterproof of connectors
- Resin adhesion
- IP - Ingress Protection Marking
- reduction of the sensitivity of cables to environmental pollutions
- The implementation of GPMI, a stock management software package which allows full traceability of all shipped goods.
- The implementation of RMA procedures for impeccable management of returned goods.
- The implementation of a ‘Customer Satisfaction Survey’ to better understand and satisfy our clients’ needs.
- ISO: From the production chain to testing laboratory, passing by the accounting service and documentation records, ISO lead 2-day audit at our production site in Dec 2017. The certification will be finalized and issued to us before March 2018.
- Renewal of ATEX /IECEx certification.
Projects that We Are Proud of
Here is just a selection of our total 600+ projects won during the year of 2017.
China: Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge- by Kevin Hui
With its length - 55 kilometres, it would be among the world's longest and become one of the landmarks within the area. Click on the video to learn more.
Most of the technical rooms inside the three main buildings are protected by TTK, such as Computer Systems Resilience Room, Equipment room, LAN Server Room, CCTV Control room, etc.
The United Kingdom - by Gary Baker
United Arab Emirates: Le Louvre museum(Abu Dhabi) - by Christophe Galmiche
Singapore & India - by Vikrant Deshpande
USA & The Nordic Countries - by Carl Holst-Sande
France - by Philippe Blandin, Aurore Gana
Germany - by Horst Walter
- DCD Sydney, Jakarta
- DCW London, Singapore
- Downstream Tech - Hanoi
- StocExpo - Rotterdam